Fuel prices have a direct impact on this sector. Strong consideration must be given to how these costs will be dealt with within the business model.
Leading on from this we have the impact of environmental issues and a world that is scrutinising the global and local impact of these organisations. These businesses live in a world of change and need to constantly be on top of their strategic plans to ensure long term survival.
With the increased pressure to keep prices down we have seen the ‘merger’ of larger organisations in an attempt to cut costs, and increased strain put on smaller businesses in trying to remain competitive. The way forward for some has been to find a niche that they can excel in, develop a brand and differentiate themselves from others by providing those small ‘added value’ services that cost a little but mean a lot.
At Clay Shaw Butler we have a dedicated team who can help you with general day to day tasks through to completely changing your business model.
Change can be scary, but with the right help and expertise it can be made exciting.
Let us help with day to day tasks:
- Data entry;
- Setting up VAT and PAYE on line;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Completion of tour operator margin schemes;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Year end payroll procedures;
- Management account preparation;
Our expertise also includes the following:
- Cash forecasting;
- Business Plan development;
- Banking and Investment advice;
- Grant form completion;
- Guidance on available funding;
- Guidance on internal controls;
- Support with accounting software;
- Provision of training to obtain the best out of your software;
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts;
- Year end audit;
- Efficient tax planning for the organisation and those involved with it;
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of our services so please feel free to discuss any individual requirements