The HM Revenue and Customs regime is very strict with regards to penalties. New PAYE regulations require all employees to file their Employers Annual Return (Form P35 and P14’s) online. Failure to do so will result in a penalty up to a maximum of £3,000.
As from May 2010 HM Revenue and Customs are issuing penalties for late payment of PAYE. The penalties will start at 1% and increase to 4% depending on the number of late payments made during the year. There will also be penalties of 5% if PAYE liabilities are still outstanding after 6 months and a further after 12 months.
We provide a comprehensive and confidential service which includes:-
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or Monthly wages.
- Employee payslips.
- Dealing with starters and leavers with completion of forms P46 and P45.
- Standard payroll reports.
- Dealing with PAYE Coding and Student loan notices.
- Dealing with Statutory Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay (SSP,SMP,SPP,SAP)
- Calculation of PAYE liability including National Insurance Contributions for each month.
- Processing BACS payments.
- Completion of year end forms P35, P14 and P60’s and submission to HM Revenue and Customs within the deadline.
- Advising of new legislation updates e.g. National Minimum Wage.
- Completion of Annual returns for those clients who process their own payroll.
We can also offer support at the end of the PAYE financial year by checking the records P35, P14 and P60’s and submitting to HM Revenue and Customs online within the required deadline.
We offer cost effective solutions to your business what ever the size by providing accounting software (desktop and cloud based solutions) where needed. We will also provide suitable training your staff and are on hand to give support where needed - we are just a phone call away.
P11D’S Return of Expenses and Benefits
It is the Employers responsibly to report any Expenses payments and Benefits in Kind that the company/business has paid to their Directors/employees in the year.
HM Revenue and Customs will issue a penalty up to £100 per P11D(b) outstanding and up to £300 each per P11D outstanding.
Expense payments and Benefits in Kind include the following:
- Motor Vehicles
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travelling and Subsistence
- Beneficial Loans
- Home Telephone
- Use of Company Credit Cards
- Or any other expenses and benefits
We can help to take the complexity out of the completion of these forms, by offering an extensive range of services including:
Employment Issues (Tax) factsheets
Employment and Related Matters factsheets
- Completion of forms P11D(b), P11D and P9D and submitting to HM Revenue and Customs.
- Calculating Class 1A National Insurance Contributions.
- Completing Dispensation form (P11DX) for certain Expenses payments and Benefit in Kind and submitting to HM Revenue and Customs for approval.